Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510. 750 hours (give or take) on hourmeter. Less than 10 hours on overhauled engine. Original engine broke rod off due to owner bypassing governor so I purchased another engine that was "supposed" to be good...it ran but I didn't want to put a "used" engine into something that has to be reliable so I overhauled it. It's ugly-someone tried to paint a home-made camo job onto it. Doesn't affect it's operation though. New belt and rebuilt drive converter. It runs and drives great. 27" x 12" ITP 589 tires with a 2" lift kit. 4x4 works great as does the diff lock. I bought it with intentions of using it but I won't be able to do so. I'm a technician so I like stuff to "work" and work right. It's not pretty but it IS reliable. It's located in the central arkansas area. Asking $2100 or best offer.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94/toddh687/mule%202510/

·
Registered
13 Posts
For Sale: 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510. 750 hours (give or take) on hourmeter. Less than 10 hours on overhauled engine. Original engine broke rod off due to owner bypassing governor so I purchased another engine that was "supposed" to be good...it ran but I didn't want to put a "used" engine into something that has to be reliable so I overhauled it. It's ugly-someone tried to paint a home-made camo job onto it. Doesn't affect it's operation though. New belt and rebuilt drive converter. It runs and drives great. 27" x 12" ITP 589 tires with a 2" lift kit. 4x4 works great as does the diff lock. I bought it with intentions of using it but I won't be able to do so. I'm a technician so I like stuff to "work" and work right. It's not pretty but it IS reliable. It's located in the central arkansas area. Asking $2100 or best offer.

mule 2510 pictures by toddh687 - Photobucket
Hello friend,yea I might be interested for your machine,can you find the time to shoot us a few picture's to [email protected] and we'll go from there on this deal,thanks and god bless you and your family,how much was the rebuild?Moe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.