Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 VULCAN DRIFTER, LOOKING FOR WHITE FACED SPEEDO TO BUY .. Mine got smashed at Sturgis this past year.. Anyone selling one?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh, thank you for your response.. I think I need to add more info.. My speedo is not working at all.. The glass got smashed by baseball sized hail.. Not registering speed, miles traveled, etc .. Need to replace actual complete part, not just decorate face. .

But thanks for imput, Pat! :)

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Oh. Sorry just thought you wanted a new speedo face. If you're insurance will cover it buy a new one. Or try cheapcycleparts.com or pinwall cycles in Massillon Ohio deals in used parts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No need to apologize.. I appreciate the input.. Its a tough one to find.. I did give them a call, but so far no luck.. I am keeping my fingers crossed.. :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Check with "chief" at the Vulcan Drifter Riders forum. He can find some unusual stuff sometimes.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
I can't really offer any help other than to recommend you keep with a single thread. Posting multiple identical threads will probably not help get the quick response you need. I've removed all duplicate threads other than this one, which is likely placed in the best section to get the help you need.

Best of luck in your search.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for taking the time to send the link, but that is not it..

I have searched the internet high and low for this speedo, and it is an elusive item.. Only person that seems to have it is the dealer. :(

See pics of what it looks like below:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are getting good! Thanks! I wish that would fit, however that is for the 800 .. This particular one I am looking for (pictured in previous post) is unique to the 1500.. Also, it seems to be unique to 1999 too, for I havent seen another year with this same speedo ..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for being on the lookout.. I did try them, and they said they could not get it.. The part number is 25005-1654 .. It looks like the only way to get this part is new, and as far as a discount is concerned, these two places offer 25% off dealer price:

Motorcycle Parts|ATV Parts|Honda|Kawasaki|Suzuki|Yamaha|Dealer|Wholesale Discount Prices

Powers Motor Sports | Honda OEM Parts | Honda Power Equipment OEM Parts | Kawasaki OEM Parts | Sea-Doo OEM Parts | Ski-Doo OEM Parts | Yamaha OEM Parts | Yamaha Outboard OEM Parts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOW! This part seems to be so rare and unavailable that it's coming from Japan, and is going to take a month.. Maybe I should order another one, just to have it on hand !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts