Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Streak about two weeks ago and have been loving the short around the neighborhood rides. But, yesterday I went for a ride with 3 buddies, a VTX, Road King and Fat Boy. It was a blast. We went along the gulf coast to Galveston Island and back (round trip 100 miles +/-).

I especially enjoyed how easy it was to pull away from the Harleys and it was easy.

I also enjoyed stopping along the Seawall in Galveston where someone came up to us and asked whose bike is that without the emblims and shaft drive? I told it was mine and he said NIIIIICE bike. He noticed and liked the Streak better than the 2 Harleys and VTX.

Glad I made the Streak choice.

·
Registered
506 Posts
YOU GO BOY!! When you got ,you've got it!!! I to,like it when people tell me how they like my "ole" Vulcan classic better than that "Harley" sitting over yonder!!!! Keep on streaking bdluz! See ya, Kenny in North Carolina.......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

lets see,100 miles+/- ,that means the X needed gas and you did'nt :p

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I think it's a normal reaction to be proud of our ride when someone compliments us on how they like "our bike".....but it certainly makes you feel even better when they say that about your bike when it's sitting among others. Good choice! :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
another win for the K line

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Just one more reason to love this bike! I got a lot of "What IS this thing" this summer. Great when you turn the Harley heads. Good luck with your bike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a similar experience this past summer. I was riding with a friend and we stopped at one of his buddies' house. His friend came out to look at the bikes, and his praises and comments were mostly toward my Meanie and not my friend's Road King-yeeaaaa!

·
Registered
199 Posts
You made a great choice!!! I need to move south so that I can ride more. I think you will like this forum also. These people know bikes and have great ideas for add ons. Enjoy the Meanie

·
Registered
98 Posts
I must say. Man I am jelous. SO was sick all week and I stayed home playing nurse. We need to hook up far a ride man.

·
Registered
806 Posts
There's a reason Honda added the the "performace custom" F series to the VTX line-up this year and it wasn't pressure form HD... :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts