Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
I have the Cobra 2-1s. they were on the bike when I bought it so I can't compare them to stock. I don't think they are too loud and I am not a fan of too loud either. When I bought the bike, the baffles were out and I still didn't think they were too loud. I put the baffles in for inspection and just kept them in.

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Placing my saleman cap firmly atop my knobby head....

Now on a side note there is another group ride in the planning stage for Ohio. You should come if you can. Its always a ton of fun and a good bunch of guys to ride with!
Aside from going on a kick-a$$ ride, you can see, and hear some of the mods we've all done to our machines. Last time I rode with a group from here (what-up Pat), it's mostly 900's, with various and differenting mods. (Differenting...is that a word? If not, I just created it!)

Come out, let make this a big ride! I'd love to see at least 15 bikes this weekend!

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Check out Vance and Hines. I had 2-to-1 ProPipes on a 1500 Classic. One of the nice things was the removable baffle. You could take it out when your neighbors tick you off (painfully loud!!) or you could add high temp glass tape to it to quiet it down. A little experimentation yields excellent results.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Check out Roadhouse 2 into 1's. They have 3 baffles choices and they can be switched out at will. The come with the intermediate baffle but also sell a loud and quiet optional baffle. They also produce good power/torque gains and their sound is the best available, imo. One of our forum members posted a couple of videos on youtube with a decent representation of the sound.

YouTube - Roadhouse 2-1 pipes

YouTube - RoadHouse 2-1 pipes outdoors

They also have a variety of exhaust tips, fishtail, etc.

HTH,

rick

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have the cobra 2 into 1 hp pros on my 1600 classic and love them. They are the least-- loud pipes that cobra makes but will still set off car alarms sometimes. You can short shift and there pretty tame when your next to the police but when you play around the rev limiter they realy scream. (compared to the stock pipes)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.