SS Galfer front lines
New pads all around
Rear cowl
Rear Seat
Regular windscreen
Original Rear pieces to make it stock in the rear if you want
K&N oil filter
Rear Sprocket with cushings

It has been low sided on the left side by previous owner. You can look at the stator cover and see the extent of the damage, which is not significant.
-
Has been laid down once by me; Story: Went riding yesterday on Nacimiento-Fergusson Road and had my DLSR out shooting pics of the rider in front of me. We were going super slow because of a cage in front of us who would not let us by. Well we started going down hill and I was getting ready to put the camera away and the rear end locked up. I only was using the rear brake because I was holding the camera with my right hand. I let off the brake and started to straighten it out, and then the camera took a tumble and lodged itself between the tank and the handle bar. Next thing I know we hit the ground and I do this cool *** flip back to my feet and pick the bike up. The frame slider neglected to slide at all and just bent; assuming due to the lack of speed. So the damage is the slider (does NOT need replaced), the bolt that holds slider in (needs replaced), and the brake lever (rear only, needs replaced). However, the camera does not need replaced ;) So, the bike has some scrapes here and there; however, she still hauls ***! It has a full OHLINS Suspension, which easily makes this a deal at $5800. I am going to buy a DRZ400 after I sell this and/or a older F2/F3 (CBR) so if you have one of those or both or one + cash let me know!

TONS OF PICTURES HERE:
GotSkyline/Riding the GSXR1000 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because they're cheap :)

Have owned both in the past. If I could find a could deal on a ninja500 I'd get another one of those.

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well for the roads I ride, goaty, the 1000 has too much torque. If I got a 500 it would be because then I could take my girlfriend on rides.

Currently I can not do that with the 1000s or 600s because my height, or lack there of.

Between the 600 and 1000 the only difference for me is that the 600 isn't a beast-on-a-leash. The 600 is a lot "less" responsive when it comes to power, imo, and for these roads it is much better to be less responsive. I pulled the 1000 up coming out of a hairpin and it scared the ****tles out of me; the 600 would've never done that.

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump!

Add 3500 miles
Add new chain, new sprockets, full swingarm servicing, plugs, filter as well

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
that thing sure is beautiful, if i had 4800 laying around id take her off your hands for sure...in any case...bump

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did I hear you correct you were looking for a F2?????? If I was not on the opposite coast we could work out one heck of a deal man!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Haulin In Seventh Gear
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Most likely I would sell it and buy an F2 and bank the rest :)

Doubt I could trade for an F2, lol :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts