Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a few parts to put my bike back together. I am watching Ebay and there are a few parts on there. The ones I am hoping you guys can help with are (Tank, and Sub Frame) Thanks

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
600PARTS

Contact Brad or Tim at OZ Cycle Salvage 785-242-0600 tell them Lindsey Angell from Gardner, Kansas said to give you their best price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jvwguy said:
I need a few parts to put my bike back together. I am watching Ebay and there are a few parts on there. The ones I am hoping you guys can help with are (Tank, and Sub Frame) Thanks
What specifically do you need? I have a bunch of parts from my 2003 ZX6RR and 2004 ZX6RR, which I have replaced for race items.

For Example:
rear shock
engine covers
brake lines
Stock headers and exhaust
rear sets
rear foot pegs
horn

I'm just starting to sell some stuff on eBay. I have a Power Commander (PC III USB) and the engine covers in an auction now. But let me know if you need any of this stuff and I'll sell it to you rather than using eBay.

Cheers!
Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a used '03 ZX-6R and could use:

Rear Seat
Right Front Footpeg
Owners Manual

If anyone has these please let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need front Cowlings

I just bought my brothers ZX6RR which was setup as a track bike. I am trying make it street legal. Problem is that he threw away the original front cowling and headlight. Does anyone have one for sale or know a way to jerry rig a racing cowling to mount headlights on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts