Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice trailer hitch that had been installed on my 03 Vulcan 1600. It should fit a wide range of years. It is very nice but I will never pull a trailer with the bike so I am going to sell it. I am asking $100.00 for it plus shipping. If you are interested email me at: [email protected]

This hitch is set up that when you dont need it, you just pull the pin on the receiver and pull out the hitch. The reciever is nearly invisible when the hitch is not on your bike.

The picture below show the bike with the reciever in place but the hitch being removed and stored.

NEW PRICE: 100.00 plus shipping. I am in the process of cleaning out my garage so it must go.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should fit a 1600 Nomad with no problems. I am sorry, I do not have any pics of it. It runs underneath the rear fender and ties into the fender strut brackets. The reciever is barely visible on your bike so there is not a huge ugly eye sore hanging off your bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The hitch for the 1600 classic will not fit on the nomad because of the support bracket for the nomad saddlebags in the rear.

·
Super Moderator
10,875 Posts
I know it was a few years ago but do you still have your hitch?
The op hasn't been active in a yr+ but sometimes you can contact people via private message. Click the person's user name to do it. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts