Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2004 Ninja 636 and i love this bike! I took it into my local dealer yesterday for the 600 mile service, after I picked up the bike I rode around for probably 60 miles and the fuel light came on. So I filled up the tank and with 91 octane (usually run 92) about 2 miles down the road the fuel light starts blinking at me. I took it home and let it sit over night, i started it up this morning and the light is still blinking at me.
Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Could have a bad switch - in the interim - turn off your bike and plug and unplug your gas tank sensor and see if that clears the problem.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dern switches and do dads

Usta' just have a gas line goin' to a carb...now they got switches knobs, all sorts of nonsense...EFI has to be easier???

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Curt said:
He is so smart.
Sometimes most of us including myself start to overthink the problem and the soloution is so simple. KISS - Keep is simple stupid. Get rid of the most inane things that might not come to mind first and work to the more difficult soloutions. Works 4 me.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
KISS

No Kidding...Things are supposed to get easier??? Wish we had efe/ecu on a 250cc bike wit,,,only silicone-rubber for tires, and perhaps a small saddle...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts