Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

There are other photos if you click on my webpage link..

·
Registered
534 Posts
Excellent Choice!!! Please keep us posted on what mods you make and if you got good ideas, share them with us. Ride safe.

Tony

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenie 8)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone,

I added Kuryakyn Mirrors, a Mini Sissybar, Willie & Max Black Magic compact saddlebags (and Cobra bag supports).. I changed the headlight to the brighter whiter one.. and I have the Kisan Headlight modulator, and TailBlazer.

No performance mods yet. 8)
I should take some updated shots soon.

I'm still getting used to the saddlebags.. they really are for function..
I don't see this bike as the saddlebag type.. but I'll get used to it. The bags are small.. but I do need them to hold my stuff when I go to work.. and hopefully I will take some small trips somewhere.

Thanks for looking.
-Ryan

P

·
0 Posts
saddle bags are a must when going for a long ride,we bring our rain suits,extra visors etc...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, here is the latest pic.. I just raised the license plate a bit.. the cheap mod that makes almost no difference to anyone else. The kind the wife would never ever be able to guess what I changed.

·
Registered
837 Posts
ahhh...greenie meanie....sweet...shoudda got me one of those things 8) :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
sissy bar

Which sissy bar did you choose? It looks like the lower Mapam model but I'm not sure. Have you tried to use a sissy bar bag? I'm trying to decide which sissy bar to get in order to avoid the saddlebag route. The lower the sissy bar the better I think it looks on the MS. But then there is the concern about whether even the smaller sissy bar bags will have enough to attach to. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,

It is the Mapam-Restyling mini sissybar ( RE-KM3001BMS ). I could not put a talled bar on.. I didn't even tell the wife there was an option..
:wink:

I don't know what sissybar bag would fit.. but I have seen one in a picture on a Mean Streak.. but it is small. The Saddlebags I have are pretty small.. in one I can fit my Jacket-liner, a cell phone, sunglasses & baseball cap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts