Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
500 miles total. MINT condition. 1 month old, only rode it twice. Paid around $8700 OTD, I am selling it for $7300

here is the link to the picture of it...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Link no worky.

Here's a pic from our forum, this guy's a buddy of a buddy. It's the one that's not the GSXR, no crap?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heineken said:
Link no worky.

Here's a pic from our forum, this guy's a buddy of a buddy. It's the one that's not the GSXR, no crap?

Thanks!!! Trust me, I had to put that in the description..... You wouldn't believe how many people ask me which one it was even after telling them the color..... :( I need to find a picture of it by itself......

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
I know a guy who will trade his classic mustang for it, its a great car, its in the other forum topics, I'm sure you could use a nice car right? classic mustang's sell too. good luck

Peter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZX-10R Urza said:
I know a guy who will trade his classic mustang for it, its a great car, its in the other forum topics, I'm sure you could use a nice car right? classic mustang's sell too. good luck

Peter.
He would need to send me all of the information on it and the pictures of it. I have no use for it, so it would be something I would sell asap... Send the information to [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts