Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I wait another year to see if their are improvements over the 2004 model, or do I buy now. There are 3 at the dealer where I live, one of each color. I have read a number of reviews on the internet, but mostly from earlier this year, yet to see anything current. My last bike was a 73 Kawasaki 900 cc, Z1, which I purchased new for less then 2000 Canadian. I have not had a bike for several years, but this one's got me interested again. Appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
837 Posts
8) just think..you would be the only one on the block with a kawa 2000 :wink: you will love it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
04 vulcan 2000

For my 2 cents........I've read alot about this bike too, some good,some not so good. Their will definately be at least 2 vairiations using this engine as a platform. Just like new car models it usually takes a year or so to work out the bugs & kinks in new models. The potential for this bike is awsome, but I don't think it's been reached yet......just my imo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To buy or not to

Just bought my 04 VN2000 last weekend.
Except for the hard seat which is getting replaced with a Corbin I like it so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts