Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if anyone can give me some feedback on installation difficulty and functionality of a taller windscreen on the 2005 Ninja 250. I would like to know what brand you recommend and whether you experience any adverse handling problems at highway speeds. Is this a simple replacement job that someone can do at home? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Installation is probably short of .5 hour. Easy enough to do and definately can be done at home. Not sure about the Ninja 250 screens as I have a stock one, but if it performs similar to my Ninja 900 double bubble it's nice to have the wind deflected and more protection. No adverse effects of the taller windscreen.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Installation should be very easy. Less than an hour, even for a novice. A taller windscreen is going to be easier on you with highway speeds, you shouldn't notice any adverse affects at all.

All you should need for the project is a phillips screwdriver, but I'm not exactly sure.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I know when I did my 500 windscreen yesterday, I put on a new LP Speedscreen and new blue screws. Took me just about .5 hours, and I even had to drill out the holes on the windscreen slightly :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts