Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to the forum, as well to riding. Have sort of taken over hubbies 2005 Vulcan 500. I was trying to convince him to exchange it in for something new. But it ends up finances doesn't give us that option, till it is paid off (couple years). I told him I can be fine with this if I can get a new exhaust pipes. My main reasoning for new pipes, is because these are upward pipes and are causing difficulty while I am searching for saddlebags. I guess as a perk to replacing, I would love to have something louder and deeper in sound. But is this even possible for this bike? What will be my options if I take it to a dealer shop? Or is there no hope for me? Thank you all for the patience with my questions :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:( Sad news then. I guess the only thing I can look for then is to just put straight pipes on them, so I can throw on a pair of saddle bags and just deal with the lack of depth in the sound I was hoping for. :) Thank you for your response.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.