Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2006 3010 Trans Mule and the seller said it was in working condition. When we took it to the shop the mechanic said the block was cracked and the seller would have known. We are now looking for a new motor. Would anyone know of where we could buy one? We are located in Canada.

·
Registered
313 Posts
EBAY for starts. There is a product called Alum-Alloy that would seal up that crack, but you are talking a complete engine disassembly to do right. If you posted a picture of the crack, I could tell you if you could TIG weld it. There are posibilities, depending how good the rest of the engine is, like just looking for the cases, etc. for a rebuild. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's called fraud. I would take legal action. There isn't a sleeve in that engine, it's a throw a way engine. I would never purchase one of those. You could never even go one over to bore a new rings and pistons for it. Very poor design. Unless you purchased it "as is", seems like you are owned a refund. Was the head off the bike when you purchased it? ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts