Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

2006 vulcan 900 classic lt $2750

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Kenneth Barr 
#1 ·
2006 VULCAN CLASSIC LT For Sale: $2750

One Owner, 42,000 miles (all by me), still putting a few miles on here and there. Bike still runs very well. I will miss it!

Comes with the bike:

mustang seat & original seat
Lindby crash bar
driving lights
floorboard Covers
Led with clear covers signal lights
Original windshield and vulcan bracket

ALSO FOR SALE:

FLEXIMUM “Leaning” SIDECAR

This leaning sidecar is made in Quebec. It is very unique and difficult to find. There is a wheel under the center of the S/C. This puts it up a little higher than a typical sicecar. Small side entry door too. It is red with a flaming eagle on the side. It's a blast to drive the bike with this S/C on! Comes with necessary attachments for this bike & sidecar.

FLEXIMUM SIDECAR ONLY: $2500

OR...................... Buy the Bike with the Sidecar Rig for only $4650

Interested parties, contact me via this forum. Rig is currently in Florida. I travel north up 95 if arrangements for delivery are requested, it MIGHT be able to be arranged

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
2006 VULCAN CLASSIC LT For Sale: $2750

One Owner, 42,000 miles (all by me), still putting a few miles on here and there. Bike still runs very well. I will miss it!

Comes with the bike:

mustang seat & original seat
Lindby crash bar
driving lights
floorboard Covers
Led with clear covers signal lights
Original windshield and vulcan bracket

ALSO FOR SALE:

FLEXIMUM “Leaning” SIDECAR

This leaning sidecar is made in Quebec. It is very unique and difficult to find. There is a wheel under the center of the S/C. This puts it up a little higher than a typical sicecar. Small side entry door too. It is red with a flaming eagle on the side. It's a blast to drive the bike with this S/C on! Comes with necessary attachments for this bike & sidecar.

FLEXIMUM SIDECAR ONLY: $2500

OR...................... Buy the Bike with the Sidecar Rig for only $4650

Interested parties, contact me via this forum. Rig is currently in Florida. I travel north up 95 if arrangements for delivery are requested, it MIGHT be able to be arranged

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.