Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in central Iowa, Cedar Falls. Up for sale is a beautiful 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R '636' sportbike. If you are looking for a sportbike, this one is it. The ZX-6R '636' models from Kawasaki are the best in the business, and can undoubtedly hang with the 1000 cc bikes, with better gas mileage, at 140+ miles per four and a half gallons! This bike was purchased by me with around 4,000 miles, and I have put over 1,000 on myself , the bikes current total is 5,4xx miles. Along with the professional, beautiful custom paint job, this beasts extra's include the following :

- Custom eliminated fender and license plate mount
- Flush mounted front and rear signals
- Debaffled stock exhaust
- Frame sliders
- Black windscreen
- ProGrip Tank and Gas cap protectors
- De-emblemized body (no stickers on plastics or tank)

The bike's title is Salvage, from a drop by the previous owner at 30mph which ruined the plastics on one side. I have absolutely not experienced one single mechanical problem since the purchase of this bike. It rides solid as ever, shifts easy and smooth, handles like a champ, and boy does it go! You are paying a Salvage price for a perfectly healthy, in-shape 5,500 mile bike. The price on this bike is a FIRM $4800.00 USD, as I know the buyer will not be disappointed by this bike cosmetically or mechanically, but I have to sell it for a cheaper price due to the Salvage title, as that is just how the cookie crumbles. My loss, your gain! The reason I am selling this bike is to in turn purchase a cruiser style bike (hopefully Vulcan 900) instead of this berserker! The purchase also includes :

- One new rear Pirelli tire, has yet to be mounted ($190.00 value)
- One Alpinestars 'T-Exile" white/black jacket (great shape, $185.00 value)
- One damned happy new owner!

Please PM and I will give you my number and email. Also if you would like more pictures or would rather email, I also go through email. Feel free to drop by for a test-ride with cash in my hand! Thank you for your time, and happy riding!

Sorry for the mediocre quality, new pics will be available after this weekend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts