Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Too hot to ride
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya!!

okies... i gots a 250 for sale... good ol' candy red...
here's the situation,
1.) bought girlfriend the bike
2.) broke up with girlfriend...
lol...

so, i finished the payments last month... i 'should' get the pink slip this coming month... i bought the bike in july... the plates are not even installed yet... i've only ridden around the block at pretty decent rpm's to get the bike rollin without winterizing it... heck, i'm in cali, no need to winterize... heh... anywho, it's got 153 miles on it... yes, it's not even broken in yet... i don't overrev and it's been kept under 5k rpm for the initial break-in...

i'm located in anaheim, ca if you want to take a look at it... it's in almost mint condition... i'm hoping to get $2500 out of it... it's a helluva deal... but heck, if you take me out to lunch, maybe we can work something out.. hah... ;)

a couple of shots for ya from when it was first bought...

here's the latest damage to the bike... purely cosmetic... i don't know how it happened, but it's there...

hit me up at [email protected] or pm me here... ride safe ya'll! :)
and if you're worried about whether or not i'm some type of scammer or whatever... i got a couple of guys on here that will vouch i actually exist, and am in socal... :) ... lol

ting

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
sorry to hear it didn't work out with the Girl Ting. :|

Smokin deal on a nice two-fiddy for some lucky person to jump on. :D

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Congrats. :D

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
I'm still glad you got the bike sold. What's the saying about riding one or the other? Maybe you'll find a nice girl and buy a ZX-6 for her! LOL

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Maybe he'll meet a nice girl who already has her own ZX-6, and togther they'll get a nice Connie for 2-up tourning so they can come to Missouri and RedLodge. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts