Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
That looks **** good. I have always been a fan of race replicas, I like the whole stretched out chromed out but prefer race replicas. I would kill to have that bike, maybe not kill because Id go to jail and never be able to ride.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
911: I am talking to a KILLER HELP!! He admitted to a crime. "Sir, where is he and who did he kill" I dont know, hes in Texas. Its the guy from the Texas Chainsaw massacre, I think? "Sir call the Texas Police then." Whats the number? "The yellow book can help"

Sorry I am sitting in class taking notes and looking up here right now. I am such a dedicated student right? This guy is so boring though I cant help it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
**** nice bike, the rim tape really stands out.

·
Rider
561 Posts
Looks good. (Don't forget to call Monster Energy and have a few cases of the energy drinks dropped off at your front door). :smile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well its been a long time since I been on here (my computer was broken) but in the mean time I did a couple of modifications to the bike, I'll have more pics of them later but for now here is my new number plate. I wanted to go race replica but still be 98% street. Heres what I came up with

1 - 12 of 12 Posts