Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about changing bikes. So, I've posted my Bandit up on craigslist for sale or trade. It's in mint condition, never down or stunted, always garaged, only 8K miles, metallic blue, brand new Michelin PR 2's on it, fresh fluids, and ready to ride.

I've added a bunch of mods to it - performance, safety, and comfort. Most notably it has a full Holeshot Performance Stage 1 Kit which improved performance of the stock bike from 105HP to 132HP and from 85 ft lbs torque to 96 ft lbs. It really moves! Extremely quick off the line, with a very linear power curve with amazing amounts of torque throughout the powerband. With this kit, Holeshot achieved a perfect 13:1 to 14:1 A/F under all throttle conditions.

All the details are on the ad. Here's the link:
2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit

I'm not in any hurry to part with it. But the ride season is here, and I'm just putting it out there in case someone is looking for a mint Bandit with all the best mods, or wants to talk trade. This is a really quick bike that handles beautifully, and is versatile enough for all kinds of riding for one or 2-up. And it's great on gas and cheap to insure. Shoot me an email if you're interested in buying or talking trade: ken dot boyer at gmail dot com.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ken...
You got spoiled with the Wing. It happened to me too.8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts