Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I am going to sell my 07' 900 Custom. Getting ready to try to sell it on cycle trader or online or trade to dealer. I am getting a 2010 Victory Jackpot. Loved my 900 though...still do.
Anyway...here are some things i have that i will sell pretty cheap since i wont give them to a dealer for free.
-2 windshields...Memphis Shades Pop Top..a 19" and 22" w/ hardware. they are almost new
-a Willie and Max solo seat that has about 500 miles on it from this year
-a Scootworks chin spoiler that is brand new....they wont take it back after 10 days and i never got to put it on since i was gonna paint the bike.
-lots of random chrome that is on the bike but its garage kept... side covers, a set of stock mirrors, air cleaner cover, brake res cover.
-I am gonna try to get 5K for the bike...its in excellent condition with 8040 miles on it right now. For 5K I would throw in all the stuff that wont go with the victory.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks guys for the requests...just to save me sending the same thing over and over again.
Chin spoiler....bought it for $180 at scootworks. after restocking it would be $135 coming back. So i will sell it to a rider for that $135 instead of giving it back to them.
Windshields...make me an offer. 19" pop top. 21" Big Top...900 custom brackets.....all 3 parts for $200.
Willie and Max Solo seat...bought 1 month ago for 250...sell for 200. It is brand new...only about 500 miles and kept in the garage. You will need your stock brackets to mount...peice of cake.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold the 21" shield and hardware.

Will sell the 19" black Pop Top for $50.

make me an offer on the other stuff if you are interested!

Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update...sold the shields and now only left with a practically brand new $240 Willie and Max Solo seat.
Trying to get 200 bucks for it.
Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts