Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standing in line for a new 250? Well, I'm selling my 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. The bike is like new with 4,000 miles on it. Why take the hit in service and dealer's fees? The bike is Kawasaki green and includes a couple of extras. It comes with the solo passenger cowl and Vista cruise control. I'm asking $3,600 OBO. Get it while it's hot!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
4000 miles? Are you a hardcore rider or did you get the 1st one off the assembly line?

If you posted this on Craigslist, prepare for the mob. Nice bike...why you selling?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was just thinking I would love a 250 Ninja to play on. Don't think the wife would go for it. Maybe I could convince her that it would be her bike. I am sure there are plenty of people that will want to pick it up quick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be interested in this bike if the asking price was a bit smaller... I'm actually in the market for a black one and was just surfing the web to se what I could find... I did just see one for $2200 including shipping with 2,150 miles on it... It was green as well and very well kept up with... was actually thinking about that one .. about to give the saler a call and the ad was removed off the page.. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Someone explain to me how is bike is still for sale. I cant find a 250 anywhere in the 150 mile radius of my home, and this thing is still up for grabs? SpeedCostsMoney, move your *** to MD, and bring the bike...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was at a Kawasaki dealer this weekend looking for a sissy bar, asked if he had a 250. He just laughed said he got calls 4 times a day for them. Guy near me is has two on craigslist for $4500.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've gotten a couple of PMs about the bike and I wanted to make sure everyone knows that bike was sold. Thanks for the inquiries. :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts