Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a GREAT bike and I hate to have to sell it. I bought the bike for $7500 and put over $2000 in aftermarket parts on. I dont want to make any money off the bike, I just would like to get what I still owe on it and give somebody the opportunity to get an awesome custom bike for a bargain price.

Here is the pipe-side before the lowering kit and Cobra Pipes. It looks ALOT better now. Ill try to get some newer pictures up.

2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
-2" Lowering Kit
-Kustomwerks smooth fender
-National Cycle horizontal side mount plate
-180mm rear tire
-21" alloy front wheel
-Kuryakyn grips and stilleto pegs
-Saddleman 2up profile seat
-Cobra staggered exhaust
-Bullet LED turn signals

The bike is in perfect conditon. The only reason I'm selling is to get a bigger bike. I have over $2,000 in aftermarket parts. It has around 4,000 miles on it now with oil changes and routine checkups at 1,000 and 3,000 miles.

Please message me if you would like my phone number for any further questions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have it listed for $5000 so I think that's reasonable. I didnt add the parts and accessories to add value, I did it because I think they look good. And hopefully someone else will like the appearance and shoot me an offer and take a chance at getting an AWESOME bike for a pretty good price...

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
I have it listed for $5000 so I think that's reasonable. I didnt add the parts and accessories to add value, I did it because I think they look good. And hopefully someone else will like the appearance and shoot me an offer and take a chance at getting an AWESOME bike for a pretty good price...
And that's the way the real world works, congrats on being one of a few in this or any economy that really "get it"..........free bump good luck

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
I didnt add the parts and accessories to add value, I did it because I think they look good. And hopefully someone else will like the appearance
And that's the way the real world works, congrats on being one of a few in this or any economy that really "get it"..........free bump good luck
Yes no kidding. I gave the same answer when I was asked "but how are you going to get your money back out of it" I did it because it made me happy not for resale value.

Hope you get your bike sold!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.