Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up that the new 10R's have started hitting the showroom floors. Just got a shipment that had a couple and I had been told this whole time they weren't shipping till Feb.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I wish they wouldn't have followed the exhaust fad on this one -I like it underseat better -at least aesthetically.

·
2008 ZX-10R
99 Posts
I was in my local kawi shop a coule of days ago they should have a couple in about the middle of February. Mine won't be here until March. I like the under seat exhaust too, much cleaner look

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, we got a 250 on the last shipment and was hoping to find one on this one, but the 10 is just as good. :biggrin: Especially since we weren't expecting them yet. The pipe looks good IMO. I'm in north tx and I haven't heard of any of the other shops getting them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just wait on the exhaust, I'm hopping for an after-market underseat. But I say that because I would never leave the exhaust stock on any sportbike I own. For those that don't put new exhausts on, I could see them getting some strange looks every now and again.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Ahh I am told that the new ZX-10R and the new 250R won't hit the floor until mid February here also. Along with the 08' Street triple and a new Daytona 675....however the '08 ZX-14 is already there, I got to sit on her.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh I am told that the new ZX-10R and the new 250R won't hit the floor until mid February here also. Along with the 08' Street triple and a new Daytona 675....however the '08 ZX-14 is already there, I got to sit on her.
we've had the '08 14 for a couple months. and we have all 3 colors.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Right on...our Kaw/Triumph shop is pretty small here.....they only have one '08 ZX-14 in silver. I also got to look at the Versys for the first time...I guess I am a bit behind the times :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right on...our Kaw/Triumph shop is pretty small here.....they only have one '08 ZX-14 in silver. I also got to look at the Versys for the first time...I guess I am a bit behind the times :)
yep. I believe we got our first versys back in august. We have 3 now and only keep one built since there's only one color.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Just saw one, finally, yesterday, and have to say, some disappointment with the Suzuki stlye busa exhaust, and the funky mirrors/signals...that being said, need to see how it stacks up in the engine/handling dept!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts