Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
'06 V2K, Baby!
2,325 Posts
I'd sure like to ride one. Unlike a conventional trike, it looks like you actually have to lean this thing when cornering.
Lean your body maybe but the bike turns flat.

I found the sport version to be hard on my knees. I was folded pretty tightly in a sport-bike stance on it. This appears to have moved the controls forward a bit - I'll have to stop through the dealer one day. They look like fun but the price means I'd get something else, first.

The Piaggio MP3 leans through corners.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I test rode one of the regular models at Las Vegas Bike Fest a few weeks ago; it wasn’t nearly as smooth as I figured it would be. The other observation was that I felt a bit cramped up on it; the controls were much more sport than cruiser. Overall a really cool concept; but I didn’t really dig it that much. The touring model may have been better but they didn’t have one there to see.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
I'm willing to bet that carving a canyon on that T-Rex, which can pull 1G turns and out accellorate a lamborgini from zero to 60mph, would be just as fun as anything on 2 wheels..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.