1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The little guy said it.
17,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
The side profile of the thunderbird really displeases my eyeballs. Too many holes n' gaps.. almost looks like an unfinished bike.

·
enjoying the ride
448 Posts
nice comparison. I think the vulcan measured up nicely against the triumph. They said the vulcan looks a bit like a fat boy except it has twin rear shocks, I may be mistaken, but I think the fat boy also has twin shocks. nice HP and torque numbers for the kawi also.

·
The little guy said it.
17,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The side profile of the thunderbird really displeases my eyeballs. Too many holes n' gaps.. almost looks like an unfinished bike.
That's what I was thinking. But, as Marty said, different strokes for different folks. I tend to prefer a bike nicely filled out.

·
enjoying the ride
448 Posts
You are mistaken. Fat Boy is a Softail (like the Vulcan 900). You may be thinking of the Dyna Fat Bob.
thanks for the clarification, I was thinking of the fat bob. I was interested in the t-bird before it came out, now I think I would buy the V17 of the two, I like its looks and features more than the t-birds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.