Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
V 2win
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I must say there is alot of really great crusiers out ther for 2010 Kawi's 1700's---Yammie's new strat model---Honda's 1300 custom line-- Victory's CC & CR --It's pretty exiciting, & it could be very hard to make a decision. now if I wasn't semi broke I'd have to deal with this , but I don't.
What's everyone think of the different models & why?

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,197 Posts
For the first time in a long time, I am 110% satisifed with what is sitting in the garage and have no interest in even considering another ride. I don't even think I'll bother going to the bike show in January.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
For the first time in a long time, I am 110% satisifed with what is sitting in the garage and have no interest in even considering another ride. I don't even think I'll bother going to the bike show in January.
+1

Other than selling the Triumph, I'm pretty much set. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Seems to still be a trend of killing off the lighter weight, practical bikes (Vulcan 500, for one obvious example). I would love to see a return to the hotrod cruisers of the 80's like the V45/V65, etc. That said, the new VFR is truly amazing (no word on cost yet, though).

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I was at the dealer today and they told me they had my V2K upstairs.

Luckily it was black. Not to offend you guys that just love black everything, it ain't the color I want, so, they were mistaken. Not mine. They said they'd work on it. Those guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.