Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone

i am a owner of an 2017 Ninja 650 Learner bike, and i have watched a lot of you tube clips how to derestrict your Ninja 650...

it was an simple remove an screw for full throttle and under the rear seat is an plug with an wire looping just to remove this plug, and it would make the ECU to an 650R not L, i was speaking to my motorcycle dealer (as we all know some lie) he told me i shouldn't remove the throttle cause I'll blow my engine...... and if i did the rear seat plug i can do the same, blow up my engine i need to spend thousands to get to an 650R

i'm just checking if anyone if this is true, its more when i get my FULL D/L so i dont have to buy a new bike ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, everyone

i am a owner of an 2017 Ninja 650 Learner bike, and i have watched a lot of you tube clips how to derestrict your Ninja 650...

it was an simple remove an screw for full throttle and under the rear seat is an plug with an wire looping just to remove this plug, and it would make the ECU to an 650R not L, i was speaking to my motorcycle dealer (as we all know some lie) he told me i shouldn't remove the throttle cause I'll blow my engine...... and if i did the rear seat plug i can do the same, blow up my engine i need to spend thousands to get to an 650R

i'm just checking if anyone if this is true, its more when i get my FULL D/L so i dont have to buy a new bike ...

thanks 😁
Hey mate, any chance you can put me onto a few of those videos as I’m struggling to get this restricter out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts