Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trail riding a couple of weeks ago, I managed to put my Mule over on its side. No damage to the Mule, but it no longer will start. It only clicks when I try. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just a guess but your Mule may have a tipover switch. Check your manual for location and how to reset it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a guess but your Mule may have a tipover switch. Check your manual for location and how to reset it.
There is no mention of a tip over switch in the manual and can’t find anything with Google.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ok, well it was worth a shot. A lot of motorcycles and cars have these switches that cut off the fuel pump if in an accident. I am hoping someone shows up here who knows more about Mules than I do but in the meantime let's get started.
Have you checked all of the fuses and what is the condition of the battery? Often when all you hear is a click then the battery is at fault or the starter relay is at fault. It would not hurt to put the battery on a charger and give it a full charge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The battery was the first thing I thought of. Put the charger on it. It has a full charge. Have not che led the starter relay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts