Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In less than 24 hours Kawasaki will unveil 5 brand new motorcycle models for its 2021 lineup.
November 23 at 6AM (PST).

Personally I am hoping for a replacement for the KLR650. That would be a great Christmas gift for me!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Kawasaki have some great Bikes in their line up so very interested to see what's new for 2021.
But they do have a habit of going off the rails now and then :unsure:
2 such derailments imho was the KLV1000 and still is the SJ125 & 300.

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess nobody bats a thousand. LOL. What is the SJ125 and 300?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
These nasty little things called Scooters, Jeez Kawasaki don't do Scooters leave that to the Scooter Boys 👿

·
Super Moderator
10,838 Posts
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it! Scooters are a blast in urbanized areas.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it!
What gave you the slightest impression I've never ridden a Scooter :rolleyes:
I've ridden more Scooters including these 2 Models that I can remember and whilst their not for me they are undoubtedly popular the world over.
My point which you obviously missed was why did Kawasaki enter the Scooter market first with the 300 then the 125 (rhetorical) !!

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never seen one of these and had no idea Kawi every made them. Does anyone know if they were ever imported into North America? Partzilla does not seem to have any reference to them.

·
Super Moderator
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I was disappointed. No KLR replacement yet. Although a KLX 300 adventure bike was introduced and I am puzzled why Kawi would want to compete against its own Versys X 300. It seems the KLX and Versys X are aimed at the exact same market and with no size difference they will compete with each other.

Hey Kev, maybe Kawi went off the rails on this one too.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Yep sometimes I can't fathom what goes on in the inner workings of the Sake driven R&D Department :unsure:
The UK could see one of these maybe.
KLX700
KLR650

1 - 9 of 9 Posts