Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toy Run to Mill's Children's Home. Reg 10am, ride 1:30pm. Bring a wrapped gift for a boy or a girl or donations. Dianne Diggs 910-690-0182. Buddy Grainger 336-953-7355

Dilliard's parking lot, Randolph Mall, US 64, Asheboro, NC

Sunday, Dec 6. Registration starts at 10 am, ride at 1:30 pm.

edit: it's the 23rd Annual event, not the 223rd. I'm such a boob sometimes :redface:
==========================================

If you like to meet new folks and see fine, varied machinery then this is the place to go. Last year there were ~1500 bikes on this ride. I live about a mile from the mall so the meetup/butt, pee, coffee break will be at 11:30 am at my house if you wanna go. I'll supply coffee, hot chocolate (with or without marshmallows) and spiced apple cider. It is however BYOD**. We'll ride over at noon to give time for gassing up, registration and milling about. PM for directions.

** BYOD=bring your own donuts :lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool beans! Glad to have you along. You wanna come by my house? It's only 1 mile out of your way and will give you a chance to stretch and warm up a bit. Once you get there there's no shelter at all although bathrooms are usually available. So far we have 3 coworkers and a pillion coming, trying to contact a couple others.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Cool beans! Glad to have you along. You wanna come by my house? It's only 1 mile out of your way and will give you a chance to stretch and warm up a bit. Once you get there there's no shelter at all although bathrooms are usually available. So far we have 3 coworkers and a pillion coming, trying to contact a couple others.
hope that invite includes me cause i'm really looking forward to some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows!!!
i'm going to try to talk NCDave into borrowing his wife for the day to ride behind me so can have someone to keep me warm!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hope that invite includes me cause i'm really looking forward to some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows!!!
i'm going to try to talk NCDave into borrowing his wife for the day to ride behind me so can have someone to keep me warm!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Of course you're invited! Sorry I wasn't clear on that. I'll send details via PM.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Um...I think I want pictures of that!!! :shock:

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
B. U. M. P.

edit: just looked at the extended weather forecast. Looks to be cold in the morning but mid-50's for the ride.

·
Super Moderator
11,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can't say I blame them, looks like it'll be right chilly Saturday night. I'm still planning on going, the open invitation for free coffee & cocoa still stands.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.