Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any 238 Green Streak experts out there? Need help identifying the model I have. I was told that it was a Green Streak when I bought it but I'm trying to confirm that it is. Could just be an F4. Frame number is F-240724 and engine number is 400733. Johnny's once told me that it was a Green Streak but last time that I talked to them they were not able to confirm. Anyone have an old serial number list? Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Ross

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
The National Motorcycle museum has an F21M Green Streak, so maybe you could contact them about the numbers on their model. The website has a couple of pics of the motorcycle.

I did an internet search & saw a Kawasaki pdf about it, but there wasn't any frame or engine number info. CycleChaos does't have much info about the F21M but says it was based on the F4. The F4 frame numbers begin w F4-00001 and the engine numbers begin with F4E00001. Cyclechaos has a couple of pics of the Green Streak.

You could ask Zedder dot com if the Green Streak is included in their software cd.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts