Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we made it out together finally!

We took off about 9:30 this morning and headed south. We took 60 into Loudonville. Then 39 into Millerburg then 83 South to 78. This is where we finally found the Big Muskie bucket.

Here's a picture of the bucket.

And one with my little biker chick in it. LOL

And the history lesson

Coming home StRt 60 the whole way.

A good day to be a cow. LOL

Finally got our first good test of the Scala Rider Q2 Multiset I bought last winter. First thing is the battery lasted all day! That was a treat. It would pick up wind noise though. That got annoying at times. Used it to make a phone call a week or so ago and I could hear better than if I was holding the phone to my ear! Over all though I am very pleased with the units.

·
Super Moderator
10,876 Posts
Nice! Yoose guys were comfortable? It doesn't look like spring has quite sprung yet up yonder.

·
King Dad
79 Posts
Very nice. Both of my mini biker chicks (ages 14 and 9 1/2) love to ride with me. The older has been on several medium length rides with me and loves it. It is nice to have something in common with the daughters.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Good pictures. My little girl can only handle like 5 miles and ask to bring her back. She says my pipes are too loud.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I love post like these,she will be grown before you know it.seems like there in diapers one year and asking for the car keys the next.may you and your daughter have many more safe rides together.:smile:

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Looks like a nice trip there, Pat. Thanks for posting. We have a Scala Rider and really like it.

Glad that you have the weather to ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts