Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I see that Hard Krome do not have the 3" Equalizer Staggered Straights in their products field for the 1600 Meanstreak, so I would like to know if the 1500 meanstreak staggered straights will fit my 1600 meanstreak with or without modification to them?P.s. I was over in Daytonna for the Bikerfeast as my mate won a competition for this weekend, apon arriving in Orlando we picked up the Harleys we were told was part of the comp, well I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to ride my smooth Meanie when I got back :D .

Him

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yep...The 3" staggered straights bolt right up to the 2004 1600 Mean Streak...I have them on mine.

They look and sound great!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great news, now all I have to do is try and find somewhere over here in the UK that stock them. I have e-mailed Hard krome to ask where I can get them from but they don't seem to want to reply to me :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good luck...The are great pipes and they really don't cost anymore than the cheaper pipes offered by other manufactuers...The other thing I like about them besides them being guaranteed not to blue is they don't have any seams.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts