Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night we crossed the 30,000 mark for registered members. Not all of our members are active, many no longer post here but its amazing, the pace of growth to this little slice of Kawasaki heaven. When I Joined the forum in March of 04, I was number 889. 3 1/2 years later, we cross 30,000

Thanks to all of our members for all their contributions over the past few years. lets keep rolling.

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
That is amazing, Spok. We oughta get our own zip code.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Not only that Spok, you crossed the 30,000 post mark. Are you trying to post once for every member? :lol:

Hey, it says you post 22.82 posts per day. I think the counter is broken, cuz we all know you can post more than 22 post in an hour...:smile:

Is there a way for a member to know what number he/she is in the member count?

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only that Spok, you crossed the 30,000 post mark. Are you trying to post once for every member? :lol:

Hey, it says you post 22.82 posts per day. I think the counter is broken, cuz we all know you can post more than 22 post in an hour...:smile:

Is there a way for a member to know what number he/she is in the member count?
that little tidbit is contained in the account profiles behind the curtains in the Vbulletin control panel, but your 11281.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
that little tidbit is contained in the account profiles behind the curtains in the Vbulletin control panel, but your 11281.
Mike is much higher than 11281 in my books..............even if he does ride one of those (gasp) 06 Ltds. ;)

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
Wow, thanks Spok, I can't believe almost another 20,000 members joined since I have. It's only been 18 months.

Mike is much higher than 11281 in my books..............even if he does ride one of those (gasp) 06 Ltds. ;)
:lol: May the force be with you Trike.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Just imagine if every member showed up at Red Lodge. LOL

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
They could truck some in from Billings, no problemo. :D

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Way cool & very interesting Dave!

Got any more interesting tidbits like who was the 1st member or maybe a list of the 1st 10? Who made & what was the 1st post? Who answered the 1st post? Date? Any original members still active? :biggrin: 8)

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
How many posted less than ten times and haven't posted for more than a year? Inquiring minds want to know?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts