Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at an 03 FI 1500 Nomad with 30K miles. The bike has obviously been taken care of. I guess I've just always found bikes with a lot less mileage. Would you be concerned to buy an 03 Nomad with 30K miles?

BTW, price is $5300.

Thanks for your input.

·
Ride it! 100% Poser
234 Posts
Nope. That is not a lot of miles for that year bike. Have a friend with 90,000 on his nomad...No problems with it. If it has been taken care of right, you should not worry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. That is not a lot of miles for that year bike. Have a friend with 90,000 on his nomad...No problems with it. If it has been taken care of right, you should not worry.
Thanks for the input. I bought the bike and have been very happy with it. It's actually in much better condition than my 1500 Classic with half the miles. Thanks again for your reply.

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have almost 50k miles on my '03. As long as it has been taken care of, it should be fine.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
These bikes easily will run over 120,000 miles before you even need to do any diagnostic work to see if the top end is getting a bit loose. They are not one that has to be worried to death, just ridden.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts