Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have surpassed 4,000 members on this forum. I am glad to be a part of this great community. I hope to continue aiding in the growth of this forum for a long time.

Heres to you all for making it all possible! :cool:

·
Registered
875 Posts
4k, that's super! It's a great community and individuals sharing the same passion make it possible!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Keep up the good work, I think it will grow fast

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It appears that there are many new members finding and joining this site which says something about it's value. I sure appreciate all of the excellent advise and top notch individuals who continually offer excellent mechanical advise. Sharing seems to be contagious here!

Thanks All! :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
whistle clean said:
It appears that there are many new members finding and joining this site which says something about it's value. I sure appreciate all of the excellent advise and top notch individuals who continually offer excellent mechanical advise. Sharing seems to be contagious here!

Thanks All! :)
Whistle sum'd it up perfectly with the nod to the quality of our posting members in all areas be it personal, bikes in general or mechanical. If you build a good community, they will come.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've personally saved a ton of time and $$ on some of the technical and general areas I've learned about from everyone on this site. It's helped me find a club to ride with (Southern Cruisers here in Raleigh) and affirmed that although I may not be completely sane, I'm not completely alone in that. If we were all to say our experiences and learnings are worth $250 we are probably the only MILLION DOLLAR MOTORCYCLE FORUM on the web!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Good to hear we have such a large population, but from what I've seen, only about 50 ppl do all the posting. Where is everyone else????

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alex214 said:
Good to hear we have such a large population, but from what I've seen, only about 50 ppl do all the posting. Where is everyone else????
Most people don't post all that often, at least not socially.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
we have a ton of ride-by posters and then some join and post just once

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
spok said:
we have a ton of ride-by posters and then some join and post just once
yeah, i've noticed that.
that's great that we reached 4K. i noticed we were getting close about a week ago, but i forgot to keep an eye on it. thanks to Beartooth and all the Moderators for keeping this forum great ! i know i appreciate it and i feel comfortable speaking for many of you in saying that you agree.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Congrats on that.....there were only a couple of hundred people when I joined. It is a lot of fun to be up here......I come up here almost everyday and check things out.....

GREAT JOB EVERYONE....Its all of the great people that bring others in!!!!!

Heather

·
Registered
837 Posts
remember when we had the other that is archived now...just 1 day beartooth was gone and i had to find it again as a new forum ...everybody was WTF but we continued from there :wink:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Ispeed said: "thanks to Beartooth and all the Moderators for keeping this forum great ! i know i appreciate it and i feel comfortable speaking for many of you in saying that you agree."

Ditto here Ispeed!
And I think it was Spok that said "build a great community and people will come." That is also very accurate. We have an invaluable asset on this forum.... Many people who care! Bottom line, is when you're friendly as well as genuine, others want to be a part of it. Great job everyone! I am eternally grateful to everyone who has given mechanical advice and support. I definately advertise the forum via word of mouth... Even more so when I get the 700 back on the road!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I concure (sp?) with everything above and would like to add that this is one of the only forums i have posted on that people don't get flamed for posting apposing views (which is the whole point of discussing things). It is a very welcoming environment and I enjoy it.

too all the forum peeps, i give a resounding wOoT!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
No drive by poster here. I am here to stay. This site is #1 on my Favorites.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just wanted to point out that I really love this forum.

I mean, I don't spend nearly as much time on here as I would like, and I do spent a LOT of time on here. You guys and gals are some of the best people in the world.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts