Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's everybody doing for the 4th? cookout? ridin'?

we're having a big parade downtown in the evening then a sweet fireworks show at dark
we have some italian dude that comes here with a barge parked about 200 yards off the beach and lets em' rip - its pretty cool when the BIG bombs go off everybody covers their
ears and says ooooooooooooooooo :lol:

we have 15 bikes in the parade and we get to throw candy at the spectators as we idle
by :lol: - guess i better get the ole pitchin' arm loosened up :lol:

i'm ready 8)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
bikeaholic said:
what's everybody doing for the 4th? cookout? ridin'?

we're having a big parade downtown in the evening then a sweet fireworks show at dark
we have some italian dude that comes here with a barge parked about 200 yards off the beach and lets em' rip - its pretty cool when the BIG bombs go off everybody covers their
ears and says ooooooooooooooooo :lol:

we have 15 bikes in the parade and we get to throw candy at the spectators as we idle
by :lol: - guess i better get the ole pitchin' arm loosened up :lol:

i'm ready 8)
That sounds like fun!!
Not much....riding, sleeping, riding,taking a nap, riding...did I mention sleeping??? :wink:
Don't have friday or monday off....so its just another weekend off for me.
To **** hot to do anything during the day outside....so ride early in the morning. Fireworks illegal in AZ.... :cry:

Everyone have a safe and fun 4th!!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I'm doing NOTHING, maybe I'll blow something up or go riding or something. We'll see. I am going to new mexico the next weekend for some good 'ol mountain riding.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re

well shoot :cry: no fireworks? what's wrong with AZ? they let a bazillion hot air ballons
float around with flamethrowers on them but no blackcats? :lol:

well-stick a flag on your bike and ride around the block a few times and throw some candy at the neighbors and we'll call it even :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
will be heading to the indian reservation in the next few days to buy lots of pyrotechnics......boom.....bang.....ohhhh....ahhhhhh

·
Registered
272 Posts
Having a BBQ at the VFD & then going to be running around all night putting out fires that goobers started with fireworks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully it will keep raining all next week so the grass will be good & wet, otherwise it's going to be a hot, long and nasty night :!:

Course we could just let everything burn till the fire's burn themselves out :shock:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
RampRat said:
Having a BBQ at the VFD & then going to be running around all night putting out fires that goobers started with fireworks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully it will keep raining all next week so the grass will be good & wet, otherwise it's going to be a hot, long and nasty night :!:

Course we could just let everything burn till the fire's burn themselves out :shock:
Nice Strider knife and MP-5 work tools or toys?

·
Registered
272 Posts
1Adam12 said:
Nice Strider knife and MP-5 work tools or toys?
I stole the picture off TAD's website after purchasing that knife 8) 8) It's attached to my SOE Force vest right now :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would take my bike to the bike run they got here but the police in this part of Kentucky are really big on people ridin bikes without license or insurence.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah,
I'm real big on people having a license and insurance too, simply because it's common sense.

P.S. How many posts did you do last night, every topic I read I see you in it

·
Registered
68 Posts
I cant wait to get my license and stuff so i dont have to sneak around to the local walmart parking lot while so i can get my skills work out. I dont know how many post i did, i havent posted in about a week so i thought i should get cought up.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
kmcbee1414 said:
I would take my bike to the bike run they got here but the police in this part of Kentucky are really big on people ridin bikes without license or insurence.
GET YOUR LICENSE or at least have insurance :evil:

·
Registered
605 Posts
You don't have to have any skills in order to take the MSF course, by the time you get outta there you're going to have many new skills, and a ticket so you just go into the DMV hand them a dollar and they give you a new license, no setting up tests with the DMV, no instructors who can't do the test themselves.

Gotta go, my bike is being dropped of by the shop in a matter of minutes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts