Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i got the front crowl and other parts in painting and figure now would be a good time to replace that head light bulb with something more brighter cause stock is prettty dull. Can't seem to figure out how that thing comes out! its it a tiwst then pull or full unscrew or just a pull? I don't want to break it.

Also the front wheel is held with the 2 small hex bolts then with a giant hex shaft?? i don't have a key that big how am I supposed to remove the front wheel? would crappy tire carry a tool to remove that?

I don't want the shop to do it cause they would prolly charge me those bastards..

Any how thx for the help.

Oh and is installing the full hindle exhaust worth doing as far as power gains/sound?

Or not worth spending the 1100CDN that I would have to.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
On the headlight you gotta remove the metal bar thingie to get the rubber bulb out. Its pretty easy once you do it a couple of times.

2 small hex bolts (locking nuts) and the axle one. I found a hex socket for like $3 bucks from autozone.

Full hindle exhaust? Sound would probably be worth it, but its all up to you and your budget.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought a huge allen key for the front wheel at Sears. If you can find a hex socket that will fit like Freakinout did, you're much better off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts