Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats wrong with the 500s performance???I say that there is nothing wrong with it!I love the way the 500 is.Im just putting the filter pods and muzzy exhaust on now and its awsome.Today I was at a friends and everyone there had gsxr's and were all saying that nah the 500 is slow,its not a sport bike,that u have to have at least 600cc for it to be a sportbike ect.heh I mean they werent dogging like all bad or anything,its just their opinion.Yea Ive rode a zx6 and r6 b4 and well yea their performance is awsome and all and im prob going 2 get a zx6 later on(maybe) but still,at least for me,I think the 500r is a awsome performer,in speed,handling,and looks.I had a chance to get a zx6 but ..heh I dunno..I choose the 500.I dunno,just sumin about it,i liked more. :wink:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I've pasted more guys on gixxer 1K's in the twisties than I can keep up with. All that performance gets them no where if they can't corner.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Freakinout said:
I've pasted more guys on gixxer 1K's in the twisties than I can keep up with. All that performance gets them no where if they can't corner.
hehe awsome 8)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If you are able to carry more speed into the corners then other riders - see ya! Most of the wannabes out there have awesome sport bikes and don't have the first clue of how to make the most of it....

Makes more entertainment for Freakingout!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1Adam12 said:
If you are able to carry more speed into the corners then other riders - see ya! Most of the wannabes out there have awesome sport bikes and don't have the first clue of how to make the most of it....

Makes more entertainment for Freakingout!
8) The side of town Im on here has alot of twists and where they ride is 100% straight.They said sumin like that a gsxr has the power for turns and straights that a ninja cant match.more torque ect....hmmmmm whatever its always ninja 4 me...OH YEA!I dont know what in the world this dude was talkin about but he said they all have sumin that cost 70$that will make their gsxr 600s out run and out top zx12s and hyabusas?!?!?!?

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
GalaxyRacer said:
but he said they all have sumin that cost 70$that will make their gsxr 600s out run and out top zx12s and hyabusas?!?!?!?
yeah, thats several shots of acid (lsd) that'll do the trick.

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
GalaxyRacer said:
1Adam12 said:
OH YEA!I dont know what in the world this dude was talkin about but he said they all have sumin that cost 70$that will make their gsxr 600s out run and out top zx12s and hyabusas?!?!?!?
sounds to me like your one of the smart ones. while they are paying WAYYYYYYYYY more in insurance than you are, you can sit back and laugh at them knowing you could pass them all on the outside at TORTILLA FLATS. (im betting those are the twisties you are talking about)
also, tell them to get off the METH/ACID :roll: unless they are adding in 1000cc motors with turbos they are NOT out running zx12/busas except in there dreams. :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds to me like your one of the smart ones. while they are paying WAYYYYYYYYY more in insurance than you are, you can sit back and laugh at them knowing you could pass them all on the outside at TORTILLA FLATS. (im betting those are the twisties you are talking about)
also, tell them to get off the METH/ACID :roll: unless they are adding in 1000cc motors with turbos they are NOT out running zx12/busas except in there dreams. :p[/quote]

haha again....man it was crazy,they started getting all pissed off when I was like.....nah dude are you for real?? :D I told one of them as well to lets see how well the gixxer handles on twisties and he changed the subject!heh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts