Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these two are compatible? I'm trying to get a cowl for my 03 ZX6RR and don't know if it will fit.

Thanks1

·
Registered
49 Posts
re: seat

Hey,

I dont know 100% but im pretty sure it will, there both the same body + frame with a different engine in it I believe

·
Registered
35 Posts
seat cowl

636 and 600RR are the same except for motor. They only differ in the sense that the displacement qualifies the bike for the 600 race class. I do believe the rest of the bike is the same

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if these two are compatible? I'm trying to get a cowl for my 03 ZX6RR and don't know if it will fit.

Thanks1
YES THE YEAR 2003 AND 2004 ARE ONE IN THE SAME BIKE. THEY WILL INTERCHANGE WITHIN EACH OTHER.
I HAVE A 2004 MODEL AND ACCORDING TO THE DEALERSHIPS THESE TWO YEARS (ALBEITE RARE) ARE ONE IN THE SAME BIKE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A 2003-4 REAR SEAT COWLING FOR MY BIKE ZX6RR? GOING TO THE DELEALERSHIPS YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY BUY EACH NUT AND BOLT SEPERATELY AND IT COSTS OVER $200. IM TRYING TO FIND THE WHOLE REAR SEAT COWLING WITH ALL ATTACHED (NUTS AND BOLTS AND HOOKS).
THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TRYING TO FIND ONE FOR THIS BIKE.
ANY ONE CAN CALL ME ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AND WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES. BUT I HAVE TO SEE THE COWLING VIA PICTURE BEFORE I BUY.
CALL ME ANYTIME ............206-707-1495

1 - 7 of 7 Posts