Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fixin to go for a ride out to the beach :twisted:

anybody want to go?

·
Rebel Rider
3,646 Posts
73 here. Looks like another 100 mile day for me. 300 miles so far this weekend and I'm off tomorrow, another 70 degree day. I should wind up with about 400 miles.

bluestringer

·
Registered
131 Posts
You guys suck! :mad: It`s 30* and cloudy here. Long Island N.Y.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Sniff...Sniff...Snow...Cloudy...Cold...Dark...Dreary...And I think I need some counseling. :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
70 degrees????

Beautiful day today. 58 degrees -
staten Island New York. We had one day of cold weather (about 30 degrees) last week and the sanitation department spread about 2 feet of salt on the streets. P.S. Its still here. I HATE SALT Guess im just gonna have to keep tinkering till spring.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
today 1/2 was sunny but cold and dang the luck, i'm not feeling well. NO RIDE FOR ME!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
10 below this morning an all the way up to 5 above this afternoon. :mad: plus about a 2 inch snow pack on the roads. :mad: It will be this way till march. To all of the southern rider's that posted in this thread. BITE ME. <LOL> just kidding guy's. ( NOT)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
re

t-man said "Flatida" :lol: :lol:

it really was a killer weekend for riding-i got 350 miles sat/sun just
riding to nowhere-can't wait for spring so our buds above the mason dixon
can ride to :wink:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
David....what's up with your bike?

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
spok said:
today 1/2 was sunny but cold and dang the luck, i'm not feeling well. NO RIDE FOR ME!

spok....sorry your not feeling well. I was in bed beginning Christmas day and 4 days afterward trying to get rid of a nasty cold. My mother-in-law also got sick and wound up with walking pnumonia as well as my sister-in-law who got sick and was in bed for 4 days. Some nasty stuff...whatever it was! :(

·
Registered
439 Posts
it was in the 60's here today, but since i work the night shift i was too tired to be safe. i DID go get me a F&S windshield today tho. it looks sooo good! i am gonna go try it out tomorrow if it isn't raining here. supposed to get up to 73 !!!

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
whistle clean said:
David....what's up with your bike?
i took it apart for paint and installation of the fairing. only thing is that my body guy doesn't seem to be around anymore and i have to sell another toy to pay for the paint. that's ok, i can always put it back together !!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Ahhhhh....gettting a new look for 2005, eh? :)

Maybe your body guy made a New Years Resolution....to get out of the painting business? ;)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
yeah, that could be. hopefully i will be able to sell my Bronco, do most of the prep work myself and then get it sprayed at a reasonable price. we'll see how it plays out !

·
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter
7,748 Posts
I wish... see the attached pic of my thermometer, that's -27 Celcius! Have a great ride, and we want details, sights, smells, how the bike felt, sounded etc. I think it's the least you guys in the south can do for us that can't <g>.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts