Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My Name is Scott, and I was searching for a website on finding out what is the value if any of a 1972 Kawasaki 90cc model G3SSB, that my brother bought as a complete running bike, and then tore it down and proceded to retore it, but never finished it, and he just gave it to me as he wanted it out of his garage.

It all complete, but not assembled and he had the frame, side stand, center stand and foot peg bracket sand blasted and powder coated gloss black. He also had quite a few of the metal parts replated. Both of the S/S fenders are in great shape with no dents, as is the gas tank also. The seat appears to be brand new, and has Kawasaki printed across the back in white lettering.

I would like to sell it as is, but I do not have a clue as to its value, so if any body here can let me know what its worth, I would appreciate it.;)

I'm located in Lancaster CA.

Heres a picture I found of what the bike looks like that I have.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Not assembled, all there, with powdercoating and a few rechromed parts, maybe 300 bucks to the right person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not assembled, all there, with powdercoating and a few rechromed parts, maybe 300 bucks to the right person.
Thanks, as I was hoping that I would be able to pick up a couple of hundred on it to spend on my own bike, now I just have to find someone who wants it. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts