Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this for two reasons:

#1 someone here might get a good deal if the reserve isn't set too high. I'd be bidding if it was closer & if I was currently employed.

#2 I'm surprised that this is only at $910 with just a day to go. Aren't the Lester mag wheels worth several hundred dollars? I see the engine isn't original & it needs some work. I guess I'm just curious what everyone thinks this bike & the wheels are worth.

Edit - Here's the link:
Kawasaki:eBay Motors (item 320455693984 end time Dec-06-09 11:12:22 PST)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Even if originality isn't your "thing", just a decent looking and well performing motorcyle that hasn't been hacked around, this ebay sale doesn't cut it. 500$ max from me.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
Same idiot has a NOS headlight trim ring on buy it now for $213 and a NOS petcock for $166 so I have my doubts that his reserve will be met on that Z1. :lol: The Z1 wouldn't even make a good parts bike since a lot of the parts aren't Z1 any more. :mrgreen:

·
Obsessed by Z1's
520 Posts
Very little left of the original Z1 for sure... no center stand, no grab rail, no turn signals, no gauges, 26mm KZ carbs, wrong engine... basically just a frame and assorted bits left. The bike is probably only worth $1500 max. I wouldn't even pay that for it as it's not a restoration candidate - just transport.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I do love surprises, and hope it sells for 3k$. I love it when peope have more money than brains, especially when they are truly very intelligent, and truly very rich.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.