Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 77 kz400s3 that i recently picked up , its my first bike . i am an amputee above left knee and my peopl,e had the nerve to tell me id never ride a motorcycle , im here to prove them wrong. right now im having trouble with the spark, got none lights all work just no fire on the plug. now before you ask i dont yet have the manual and i know almost nothing, im a car guy so i know basic engine stuff , i need to know what and how to test and what to replace to get fire, air fine fuel fine need that magical third to set her on the streets again. also if anyone has spare parts layin around let me know what you want for them , if it works i probly need it lol and merry christmas to all you kaw owners out there

·
Registered
92 Posts
waitin to tackle till manual gets here then i wont look silly on learnin this bike
Know what you mean. I picked up a '79 kz1000 about a year and a half ago for $200 so you can imagine what kind of shape it was in and the first thing I did was get a manual. as I'm working with a very small buget (I'm a disabled vet) I put about $100-$150 a mounth into things for the bike, but all tje work gets done by me. I'm lucky to have a friend that knows how towork on bikes to help me. Speaking of my friend, he just finished a kz400 I ask him about your bike. May take a day or two as it's Christmas. In fact he cecks out the forum to so I'll point out your thread, in the meantime you have a merry Chrismas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.