Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it, never ride it, and it's taking up space in a freinds garage. A classic hot rod chopper sport bike. Likely not suitable for restoring to stock as it's missing to many original parts. Decent looking but never ran good due to never getting the points right and it having the wrong carbs? (26mm?) Painted all black and well done but a few chips in the paint, Engine and cases looked good last time I saw it, Kerker pipe with no baffle, no air box, center stand, Koni Aluminum shocks, Era aftermarket steel swingarm, decent tires, Cluster has a scuff on it and a cracked lens from the previous owners? Seat pan is rusty and it needs a new cover, Still have the original owners manual I hope! Valve adjustment is within spec and it used to smoke on start up and a bit when hot and riding in heavy traffic. Likely needs guides eventually. Tried to sell it locally but only got inquiries from people who didn't know what it was or wanted to lowball me and use as a parts bike. Was asking $1800 CDN. ($1460 USD) M/O or Paypal. Should have photos a week after this listing
Located in Vancouver B.C. Canada. Scammers will have their mail bounced back. Rob 604 351 0163 or Email [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts