Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under 53k miles, have all new cables. Tires have dry-rotted a little bit. I ride it every day. I have a windshield and rear rack/passenger seat back to go with the bike.

I figure ballpark $1000 is a semi-decent price. If anyone's interested just ask for more info/questions.

Picture
http://www.lilevo.com/miscpic/bike.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where are you located?? Do you have the front fender?? How old are the tires & what brand?? is the tank rusty inside?? if you ride it everyday is it running good (IE) smooth/no oil burning? THANX for any info. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
southeast wisconsin, I have the fender.

No idea how old the tires are. Tank doesnt appear to be rusty in any way. Small oil leak out of one of the valve covers thru the rubber gasket at time. Seems to run fine and smooth otherwise.

Rear tire is a "challenger" and the front is a Dunlop Gold Seal F11h

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll tell you straight up I'm very intrested "BUT" I need two things (#1) I do not deal on the internet (phone only) so I need your phone # send me a Personal Message and check yours!! I'll leave you one! (#2) I want to know if I come up there from SC. will it be a solid/safe rider home? thats about 1,000 miles! THANX for the info. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts