Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1391 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it was time we had a topic thread for the boys on the Drifters.

Welcome guys, sorry we didn't do this earlier.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Drifter owners seem to be a little more independent than other owners.

Some call us loners, but we know that we share a rare taste in a beautiful bike.

Love 'em or hate 'em, you can't ignore those bold fenders and sexy lines.

Drifters stand tall.

Taylor

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya know, the other day, my daugher loaded 4 fresh batteries into her old furby. after its wake cooook-a-doodle-do, we fed him...and it said

Yummmmm - Yummmmmmmmmmm

very nice tater. don't take a special bread to not like that!

·
Registered
422 Posts
here's yet another picture of mine.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/zuzuman03/bikepictures001.jpg
when i go riding with the harley guys, my drifter is the loudest. im thinking about pulling the baffles to see how loud it really is. i really love this bike. the balance i so awesome. it feels so much lighter then my 600cc honda, yet it is alot heavier. i know the 99s are limited production - mine is number 186 of 1999 btw - are the newer models the same way? did it come with the cert. of ownership and the little drifter key ring and video tape?

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
btw - are the newer models the same way? did it come with the cert. of ownership and the little drifter key ring and video tape?
I just got my 2006 Drifter 800 in December and all I got was a thank you. It did not come with any sort of certificate nor key ring nor video. Now I feel jipped.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice ride Jones...nice!

·
Registered
422 Posts
bjones said:
This is my Drifter the photo is old I have a thunder air kit on it now with the 40's style cover.
sweet. i love that black and red. what kinda seat is that.
speaking of seats, ya'll know where i could pick up a solo seat fairly cheap? id like a corbin, but they are pretty expensive.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ditto on the color comment from zuzuman... I dig that red with the black. I wish mine had come with a color option. My buddy who paints cars told me to leave it in silver and black. He is a big Raiders fan and thinks it is a Raider Bike. Anyway, Great looking ride. I dig that seat, too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice looking rides!

Here a pic of my 2001 Drifter 1500. I've added a homemade sissybar since the picture was taken.

·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice there Okie...very nice.

1 - 20 of 1391 Posts