Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1381 - 1391 of 1391 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Hi there... somebody was asking about my serrated exhaust pipe covers, those came with my roadhouse exhaust - i got rid of them,. but the way they used to go on was with something that fit over the header nuts and got clamped in.

I blew up my engine on my way to VT from NJ

VT Trip Fail - Rear Cyl Exh Valve Broke 52k Miles Photos by mercury45 | Photobucket

Exhaust valve broke. It is going back together as I have recieved parts, but last night i broke the ACCT housing (another $80 i have to blow).... I need a salvage 800 as a spare HAHA

Anyway here is the final of the black out project...

Color Change Winter 2012 - 2013 Beige To Black Photos by mercury45 | Photobucket

a picture that is close to final (i will take more once i get bike back together...

DSC00430_zpsad4c5cbb.jpg Photo by mercury45 | Photobucket

Well, off to call dealerships

kenny

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Spok, I totally agree! Owning a 800 Drifter is what lead me here. Since I bought my Drifter new in '04 I've only seen two others on the road! Definitely not a very popular bike and I like it that way. As soon as I get more familiar with this board I will be posting pics of my Drifter with intentions on sharing what mods I've done and helping other Drifter owners any way I can to the best of my knowledg.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sick bikes. Got my 800 drifter laat week. Really like the batwing. Is it a memphis shades one amd if so which article number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1381 - 1391 of 1391 Posts