Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of web site's that might be of interest to you. I know a few of you probably already know about these sites,but for those of you that don't enjoy. There kinda like gadgets site for the 1500 an nomad,only for the 800. www.2vulcans.net www.angelfire.com/ak5/russwolf/bikes.html

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thanks for the info. Found some things there that were useful to me. Be sure to post any others you find. :)

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BRlawman said:
Thanks for the info. Found some things there that were useful to me. Be sure to post any others you find. :)
Will do.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mangler, saw on CruiserCustomizing that you have the Mustang Fastback model seat. How do you like it? I'm still trying to decide on Mustang vs Corbin and fastback/gunfighter vs wide touring. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I love my Mustang fastback seat way better than stock great back support & you dont feel all the little bumps in the road.I sat on a corbin gunfighter it was ok but not enough pad.Now as far as a passenger this seat would only work for a short ride,but my wife has her own bike so i did not have to worry about it.Research both seats at CruiserCustomizing read all the reviews,good luck with you search & let us know what ya get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts