Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i pick up a 1981 kawasaki 650csr for 180.00, guy said it hasnt ran in two yrs, i put a new battery in and to my surprise it ran, going to start a complete rebuild on it here soon, trying to get ideals and info before i get start'd, anybody know what yrs, interchange with mine, as in fuel tanks. i dont really care for the spoke rims, i think the mags off the 550 will work fine, any ideals and info would be a great thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info, gives me something to look at for more ideals, plan'n to do a 4in stretch, lower and solo the seat, maybe a 4-1 exhaust (have a yoshimura exhaust lay'n around, might use that) drag bars, change out the speedo, finish with a sub-lime green and black paint, plan'n here soon to get it out of storage, but frist things frist, have a crack head on my 81 yamaha, have all parts here so theres my weekend job, look'n forward to the 650csr build i think it will be a fun bike to ride,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.